Feeling sad or anxious? Facing relationship challenges?
If so, you may benefit from individual psychotherapy at The Relating Well Center, which offers you the opportunity to:
- slow down
- learn to soothe your own agitation
- get to know your own feelings, thoughts, sensations and needs
- tap into your own resiliency
- develop new skills
- discover and implement solutions that are right for you
Common issues addressed in individual psychotherapy and counseling include:
- anxiety and panic
- marriage or relationship problems
- sexual challenges including functioning, identity, attitudes, communication, fulfillment and more
- grief and loss
- anger management
- recovery from addiction
- Adult ADHD,
- caring for an elderly or ill family member
- many kinds of sexual issues
To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call 215-760-3519 or send an email.
Your therapist will take the time to get to know you and your concerns and will form a collaborative partnership with you for the purpose of meeting your goals. Techniques include insight-oriented conversation, relaxation and guided imagery exercises, educational books and resources, mind/body awareness, behavioral strategies, and individualized suggestions to implement between sessions. If you are ready to get out of a rut, face your challenges and become more healthy and vibrant, please make contact today.